Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once registration is completed, no exchange of workshops will be made.
- Seating arrangement is as per first cum first serve basis.
- No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation.
- Tickets once booked cannot be refunded.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any mishap during the event.
- Rosefield Masterclass reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- Rosefield Masterclass may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- The participants voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any sickness, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue.
- All rights in all presentations, documentation, and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the conference (including but not limited to any documentation packs or audio or audio-visual recording of the conference) (“Content”) are owned by the organizer or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- No (i) photography, filming or recording; or (ii) republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is permitted.
- You shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Content (save that use by the relevant delegate for internal business purposes shall be permitted), and in particular (but without limitation) you shall not (and shall procure that each of your delegates shall not): upload any Content into any shared system; include any Content in a database; include any Content in a website or on any intranet; transmit, re-circulate or otherwise make available any Content to anyone else; make any commercial use of the Content whatsoever; or use Content in any way that might infringe third party rights or that may bring us or any of our affiliates into disrepute.